Monday 18 November 2013

Nail Tutorial!!water Color bubble Burst!!




Hello everyone....
I am here with a new design i am super excited about...
This is a technique I wanted to try for a long time but was just not trying it....But now I did nd I am in love with the Manicure...
It requires less efforts nd show up is awesome....Just need some patience to let the drop dry sufficiently so that it leaves a boundary mark...
I hope you guys enjoy this nd i hope u try nd share it with me on<<<https://www.facebook.com/pages/Nail-The-Art/128291257358257?ref=tn_tnmn
For details about the things you require Please watch the VDO nd Subscribe to my channel.....
Your comments are valuable guys....Since it boosts my Moral...Hope u enjoy doing this cool funn nd colorful design....Love Disha..

4 comments:

  1. wenever i come across this design of yours I stop for a while.. lovely work disha....this is one among the favorites of ur work

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanku Rose...u know it matters wen someone says this for ur work....

      Delete